0 Shenzhen Jiangnan Medical Technology Co., LTD. 2020-10-19 17:24:16
As we all know, blood oxygen saturation is one of the important indicators that determine our health. Then the following eight factors cause our blood oxygen saturation index to be low, do you know?
Below we can first understand the normal range of human blood oxygen saturation:
First of all, the type of blood oxygen probe of pulse oximeter is divided into human body type and child multi-function type. In plain areas, the blood oxygen saturation of normal people is above 94%, and the oxygen supply is insufficient below 90%. Some experts set blood oxygen saturation as the standard for hypoxemia. Therefore, the SpO2 alarm lower limit of the pulse oximeter is generally set to 90%.
What is the cause of low blood oxygen saturation? When the patient's blood oxygen saturation drops, the following aspects should be considered one by one to find out the problem.
1. Whether the oxygen partial pressure of the inhaled gas is too low. When the oxygen content of the inhaled gas is insufficient, the oxygen saturation will decrease. Based on the medical history, patients should be asked whether they have been to plateau areas with high altitude, high-altitude flying, ascent after diving, and poor ventilation in the mine environment.
2. Whether there is airflow obstruction. It is necessary to consider whether there is obstructive hypoventilation caused by diseases such as asthma, COPD, receding the base of the tongue, and blocked respiratory secretions.
3. Whether there is ventilatory dysfunction. It is necessary to consider whether the patient has severe pneumonia, severe tuberculosis, diffuse pulmonary fibrosis, pulmonary edema, pulmonary embolism and other diseases that affect the ventilation function.
4. Check whether there are abnormal substances such as chemical gas poisoning, resulting in a large increase in abnormal hemoglobin in the human body, which not only seriously affects the transport of oxygen in the blood, but also seriously affects the release of oxygen.
5. Whether the patient has suitable colloid osmotic pressure and blood volume. Proper colloidal osmotic pressure and sufficient blood volume are one of the key factors for maintaining normal oxygen saturation.
6. Microcirculation of tissues and organs. Whether to maintain proper oxygen is also related to the body's metabolism. When the body's metabolism is too large, the oxygen content of venous blood will decrease significantly, and after venous blood passes through the shunt pulmonary circulation, it will cause more severe hypoxia.
7. The utilization of oxygen in surrounding tissues. Tissue cells can only use free oxygen, and the oxygen combined with Hb can only be released for tissue use. Changes in pH, 2,3-DPG, etc. affect the dissociation of oxygen and hemoglobin.
8. After removing all the above factors, don't forget that the test data may be inaccurate due to the malfunction of the pulse oximeter.
Jiangnan Medical Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive medical equipment and pharmaceutical company. The company's pulse oximeter and other epidemic prevention products have been exported to Europe, North America, South America, Africa and other countries. Customers and friends all over the world are welcome to place orders.
Technical Support:Magic Lamp Sitemap